If you choose to join Awaken, you will be charged a monthly, annual, or lifetime fee unless you are a scholarship student. Please read the costs associated with your membership prior to submitting your payment information. Trials and coupons do expire, and we do not want you to be surprised by any charges. If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We offer a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee during the first 90 Days of your membership. This can be requested for any reason.
- If you request a refund you will receive your membership fee minus $95 for each private session redeemed.
- After the 90 Day Trial Period, refunds will be considered on a case by case basis.
- The membership fee will be charged whether or not you use the site, so please manage your membership using the Account Page.
- You can update payment information, change your contact information, pause or cancel your membership at any time using the Account Page.
- Membership will not be denied to anyone based on sex, race, gender, sexual identity, creed, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Lifetime membership means the term in which Heather Stang offers this service. If this website is closed within 365 days of you obtaining a Lifetime membership you will receive a prorated refund based on the percentage of time left, minus any private sessions redeemed at $95 each.
- Annual membership means a 365 day subscription. If this website is closed within 365 days of you obtaining a Lifetime membership you will receive a prorated refund based on the percentage of time left, minus any private sessions redeemed at $95 each.
- You do not have to register on this site to read pages that reside outside of the membership firewall. If you do wish to access information inside the membership, you will need to register, pay, and login each time to access the information.
This is not a crisis intervention service, but we do care about your safety. If you are feeling suicidal or are thinking of engaging in self harm, please call 911 or the suicide hotline at 1-800-273-8255 in the United States. If you live outside of the United States please call your local emergency number.
If you are under the care of a medical or mental health professional, or are experiencing intrusive images, violent thoughts, or hallucinations, you must consult them prior to joining this group. This website, group, and other services are not a substitute for a medical or mental health professional.
Copyright Information: All information, images, audio files, videos, and other media and content are the property of Heather Stang. You may use them for personal use, but may not distribute, copy, share or profit from them in any way. If you are a mental health professional you can request permission for use by emailing email@example.com.
The Community Guidelines must be followed by every member to keep the membership safe and effective for everyone. Membership can be revoked at any time and with out review for violating any of the following guidelines:
- Be yourself: We know that grief is hard, so show up just as you are. I
- Confidentiality: What is shared in the group stays in the group. Only share outside what you have learned about yourself.
- Respect: Every relationship and circumstance is different. It is natural to compare your experience to that of everyone else’s, but there is no space for judgement. Actively listen to other members while respecting their unique journey.
- Focused: Awaken is a grief-specific program. While grief is a holistic experience, everyone will be best served by keeping the conversation focused on grief and loss related issues.
- Religious and Political Freedom: Grief strikes everyone, regardless of political or religious views. To maintain a safe zone for everyone, please refrain from using slanderous language or judging religious or political views that differ from yours. Hate speech in any form will not be tolerated.
- Advice: Grief is not something to be “fixed,” it is something to be held. Please avoid giving advice unless a group member specifically requests it. Always ask for advice if you are seeking it.
- Choice: During live online events, it is always your choice whether to share or not, or to be on camera or not. No one will be forced to share, but the offer will be made and you can always say pass. Make every effort to give each person the space to speak without being interrupted.
- Feelings: No feeling is right or wrong. It is just a feeling. Each person has a right to feel without being told they need to change.
- Concern and Caring: This is an integral part of the Awaken Sharing Circle. Both for yourself and others.
- Safety: If you feel suicidal or overwhelmed and need immediate support, please call the 24 hour Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or call/go to your nearest emergency room.