Live Online Grief WORKSHOP
Self-Care For Grief
with Heather Stang
One of the best things you can do for yourself during grief is to treat yourself as you would a beloved friend. While not all of us were raised to do so, self-compassion is a skill honed during grief.
Rather than avoiding or exaggerating pain, you will learn how to tend to what hurts so you can alleviate suffering and make space for the love that remains.
During this live online grief webinar, we will
- bust through grief myths, including the 6 stage approach
- find hope in contemporary grief research and inspirational stories
- discuss the importance of self-care and enduring connections
- experience a technique or two designed to help ease grief symptoms
- learn how Awaken online grief support can help you
We will end with a live Q&A with Heather.
There is no need for you to wait any longer to find support. RSVP today!
Please join me,
Heather Stang, MA, C-IAYT, is the author of Mindfulness & Grief and the guided journal, From Grief To Peace. She is the founder of the Mindfulness & Grief Institute, where she facilitates Awaken, a mindfulness-based online grief group, offers individual sessions, and hosts the Mindfulness & Grief Podcast.